Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas break is over and school has started again

Christmas break is over and school has started again. So once again I go through my daily routine of waking my 10 year old son.

Time to wake up. {Ignores me} Time to wake up. {Cover his head and ignores me} Time to wake up. "No I don't want to." Time to wake up. "NO NEVER! I'm not going to school!" TIME TO WAKE UP! "NO!!!! AWWWW!!!!!" TIME TO WAKE UP!!! "AWWWWW!!!!!!" {pound pound slam.... tinkle in the toilet.... pound pound slam} 

You better be getting ready! "Awww I hate my life!" Me yelling "Yeah! Well my life's no picnic either!" 

Children they bring such joy to our lives. Or is it they suck joy out of our lives? LOL

Once we get past morning he's pretty good, he's just not a morning person.... obviously. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post