Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Crazy Things My Boss Does...

Yesterday at work my back was bothering me so I go to the cabinet to take a couple of Motrin. I grab the bottle and notice that it says 'Motrin PM', so I go to my boss Deb and ask if she has any pain killers in her purse that these are PM's. She says, 'Their not PM's, are you sure?' She grabs the bottle and holding it as far as her arm can go she says, 'These are PM's!' (I know! I can read!)

So for the last few months she been complaining that she has been so tired lately and didn't know why, and when she goes bowling every Thursday night she is exhausted. Here she is taking pain killers that will put you to sleep. Maybe she should give up on the $1.00 cheaters and actually go to an eye doctor for her reading glasses. Mystery solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post